Bethesda recently announced a free update for Skyrim to incorporate brand new voice commands to be offered. The download will be available on May 02, 2012. A few commands that are a bonus to the added voice commands with be equipping hotkeys, follower commands, Dragon Shouts, and as well all the menus. The new update will also include over 200 new voice commands.
Bethesda also included a small little teaser about the xbox 360 verision of the game to get all new contents like quests, locations, and features.“Skyrim Kinect for Xbox 360 Support is the latest in free feature updates that Bethesda Game Studios has added to enhance Skyrim, and more are coming. In addition, Bethesda Game Studios has been hard at work on creating the first set of game add-ons that will be exclusive to the Xbox 360. This additional content will add new quests, locations, features, and much more to the world of Skyrim. Stay tuned, we hope to officially announce what it is soon.”
Don’t have a Xbox 360? Check out the companion piece This Week on PSN
(Available Now; April, 25, 2012)
With a brutal combat system, stunning art style, and a deeply compelling story, Bloodforge empowers you to slaughter hordes of demonic soldiers, deformed worshippers, and the gods themselves, using ferocious Rage Kills, devastating Rune attacks, and furious Weapon Combos. Help seal Crom’s fate – and the fate of the rest of the world – in this dark, visceral story of revenge, betrayal, and destiny.Deep Black: Episode 1
(Available Now; April, 25, 2012)
A Sci-fi project featuring detailed, action-packed underwater combat which will introduce a new trend in the TPS genre. An Exciting game play that features the dynamic use of both environments for combats: land and underwater. An original multiplayer mode with underwater battles that offer the player a totally different and new experience! Players will descend the murky depths in pursuit of enemies armed with a selection of underwater equipment that range from a specialized suit with jet pack and integrated harpoon as well as other high tech equipment. With the majority of the game play taking place below the water's surface, action-adventure fans will need to master new skills to fight hostile enemies and to infiltrate enemy bases. The story line takes place in the nearest future in a world of unsteadiness, chaos, espionage, terrorism and the desperate fight for world supremacy and possession of sophisticated biological weapon.
The Walking Dead: Episode 1 (Coming Soon; April, 27, 2012)
More information coming soon.
[source: Major Nelson
Hugh Jackman and director James Mangold (3:10 to Yuma, Girl Interrupted) will start shooting The Wolverine in Australia this August. It will be shot in Sydney which is Jackman's hometown.
This movie will be based of the classic Chris Claremont and Frank Miller 1982 story in the Wolverine comics. The story in which Logan, who starts "a forbidden romance with a Japanese woman whose hand in marriage is, unfortunately, promised to another man. Since Logan won't take "no" for an answer, it puts him into battle with her father and her samurai-sword-wielding brothers and Silver Samurai."
Which means that they will be using movie magic to make Aus look like Japan. The movie has a budget set at 80 mill,12.8 million of which came from the Aussie government.
Don’t have a PlayStation 3? Check out the companion piece This Week on XBL.Network Games (Available Now; April 24, 2012)
– Discover all-new ways to play the world’s #1 puzzle game! Find your perfect match with 8 breathtaking game modes that meet all your moods — including Classic, Quest, Lightning and Zen. Enjoy the amazing sights and sounds. Earn flashy achievement badges. Engage in endless gem-matching fun, and soar to dazzling new heights! The PlayStation 3 retail release of Bejeweled 3 adds in extra good good times with two bonus games — Zuma and Feeding Frenzy 2!PSone Classics (Available Now; April 24, 2012)
- Three ancient spirits ruled the Dark World; Jedah, the oldest spirit, was resurrected. In an effort to rule over the Dark World alone, Jedah wants to save all of the dispirited souls. To create his perfect salvation, he calls those with valuable souls to his world so can take control of them. Choose from 18 horror themed characters as they battle in a tournament to the death. Every character has unique combinations and ultra powerful dark force moves. Be warned, though, as the arenas can have positive and negative effects on the fighters. You’ll be mesmerized by the gorgeous, hand drawn animation that brings the action to life. After beating the computer controlled contenders, challenge your friends in the versus mode, and if they fear your superior skills, feel free to handicap the match. Darkstalkers 3 will challenge your skills as you fight to become the ruler of the night.Future Cop L.A.P.D
- Los Angeles is not always a nice place. In the 22nd century, criminals overrun the city, and Los Angeles is declared uninhabitable. You take control of a mech (that can transform into a hover bike) and try to clean up the streets. Use flamethrowers, plasma bursts, mini-shockwave mortars, and many other weapons as you battle through eight action packed levels by yourself or with a friend. For those who like a little more strategy, play the Precinct Assault mode, in which both players (you can challenge the machine or another human) start with bases and construct combat units. However, building the units cost points that are earned by destroying the enemy’s equipment. The first to capture the opposition’s base wins the game. With its multiplayer options and a choice of two different games, FUTURE COP: LAPD offers action and excitement for every gamer.PS2 Classics (Available Now; April 24, 2012)
- Featuring a sophisticated physics engine, five fully controllable vehicles, a variety of unique natural environments, and Volition’s proprietary Geo-Mod Technology, Red Faction is one of the most advanced second-generation titles ever released for the PlayStation 2. Geo-Mod technology supports the real time, arbitrary modification of the geometry that makes up the game’s environment. This means that players have the full ability to destroy whatever they want. Just point a weapon at an object or structure and shoot — total destruction always follows.
[source: PlayStation Blog
Bakemonogatari fans, rejoice! A new season has surfaced through their website
. The series will be called Zenmonogatari (Zen meaning everything).
From many rumors, it sounds like all the other novels in the series will be smashed up together to form the series. For those who know of the Kuro novel, it won't be in this one since they're previously said before they wouldn't be counting it in at all.
Get ready for the hit popular TV series as a video game from Telltale. Officially announced on their website
, there's even a contest for those who pre-order to be featured onto their episode with a bonus ultimate prize.
Each game episode cost 5$ but pre-ordering all 5 of the Adventure Horror game will be $20 (saving you 45). They are all digital downloads so no need for a CD to play. The first part lets players experience the first few days of the realism of what the world will be like in an apocalyptic venue. “I don’t think any other developer or publisher has created anything quite like this before and we really hope that people will enjoy it,” said Dan Connors, Telltale co-founder and CEO.
So far the releases will be for PC, Mac, and PS3. An iOS version as well as an xbox 360 verision is expected to be released as well.
Harley Quinn, Joker's lovely sexy sidekick gets a DLC feature on the upcoming Batman: Arkham City DLC!
Their twitter account @arkhamcitynews
reveals a teaser image of a sledgehammer and boots silhouette on their twitter account along with tweets saying:
- "Don't worry. This is all part of my plan."
- " So excited to see all the speculation around our tease today,” tweeted Rocksteady community manager Sarah Wellock.
Along with that mysterious quote, earlier in the month PS trophies reveals and add-on for Arkham City fans to wait for. Expect for Warner Bros. and Rocksteady to announce more details about this later on the week.
Katsuhiro Otomo, the creator of the work Akira, Steamboy, Memories, Metropolis and others. will be having his Exhibit "Katsuhiro Otomo Genga Exhibition"! Genga means original artwork.
Katshuhiro Otomo is showing off many original works from not just Akira at the 3331 Chiyoda Arts Exhibit
from April 9 to May 30th in Tokyo Japan. It's 1,500 Yen for adults to view and 30% of it is to help raise money for the people that lost something in the Earthquake last year, especially the Fukushima area.
It shows much of his work from the past 39 years with 3,000 pieces of original work and 2,300 pieces of original artwork from Akira that haven't been seen. You will also see work that was in his art books called "KABA" and "KABA 2" which was recently just released. Not only that but there is a man named Shinji Tejima worked on a Kaned'a Bike replica and spent 10 million Yen ($122,775 USD) to build it and it is officially recognized as a replica from Akira. It started to ride across Japan to raise money for children autism support group Bokura Company. He will display the bike at Katsuhiro Otomo Genga Exhibition where fans can get the opportunity to site on the bike with Kaneda's jacket on for a picture! Below is a video among others that have been uploaded to YouTube of the bike riding across Japan.
For more information on the actual Exhibition and following the blog, check out www.otomo-gengaten.jp
, and yes it is in Japanese.
Also I will be in Tokyo during the Exhibit and will be there to view the exhibit and will post images for you guys!
God of War 4 is actually going to be a Prequel of the God of War games. The release date of Dec. 31, 2013 is just an estimate. The setting will be taken place before the very first God of War game.
This is what was attached on the Trailer:“Many know the legend of Kratos, the mortal turned god who brought down the very walls of Olympus, but there was a time before Kratos became the monster known as the Ghost of Sparta. A time when something other than rage consumed him, a time when in spite of the madness that plagued him, Kratos would break his blood oath to an unjust god, a time when he would no longer be bound in blood.”
Playstation will most likely announce a release date tomorrow. (April 19, 2012).
Nintendo and Marvelous AQL introduce their version of Dinosaur King, Pokemon Tretta. This arcade lets you search your own pokemon by finding Pokemon silhouettes in multiple terrains and areas.
After obtaining your Pokemon, battle mode will occur. By calling out 3 Trettas, you can face opponents in a 3-vs-3 battle. Just like any Pokemon game, if you defeat them in battle, you can send out a pokeball to capture that pokemon and gain more Trettas!
Pokemon Tretta will be released in Japan in July among other various Tretta accessories.
Gallery can be viewed here